The Echo1USA Platinum M16 is top of the line when it comes to LE training or Milsim training, from its solid external construction to its pre-upgraded internals. The Platinum M16 is constructed out of light weight aluminum making it very strong yet light weight, and like its real counterpart the barrel is secured with a delta ring allowing the operator to install a wide variety of hand guards to even match their duty rifle. The body of the Platinum M16 features a locking bolt and a functional bolt release perfect for milsim and training alike. The polymer parts which are the hand guard, realistic slim pistol grip and stock are rugged and a matte finish.
To match the top of the line externals the Platinum M16′s gearbox is equipped with a reinforced 8mm steel bushing shell that utilizes steel self shimming gears. The gear set is a standard ratio with a sector clip installed ensuring a flawless feed even with an 11.1v lipo. The piston is a light weight and strong polycarb piston with an aluminum ported piston head for perfect compression. The Platinum M16 is capable of shooting 23 BBs per second at 420 FPS making it perfect for any hardcore training excises. Easily upgradeable and perfect out of the box.
- Model Number: JP-PEBM16
- FPS (Feet Per Second): 425
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Features: Custom Hard Case and Realistic M16
- Product Support: 30 day limited warranty
- Inner Barrel Length: 509mm
- Overall Length: 1016mm / 40 inch
- Barrel Caliber: 6.06mm
- Magazines Included: 2
- Magazine Capacity: 300 and 110
- Magazine Type: High Cap and Mid Cap
- Recommended BB: .25g or Higher
- Power source: Battery
- Battery and charger included: No
- Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Ready: Yes
- Battery Included: N/A
- Battery Location: Stock
- Battery Rate of Fire (Default Battery): N/A
- Battery Rate of Fire with 8.4v: 12 RPS/span>
- Battery Rate of Fire with 9.6v: 16 RPS
- Battery Rate of Fire 11.1 Echo1 LiPo: 23 RPS
- BB Caliber: 6mm
- Bearing Size: 8mm Steel Bearings
- Body type: Aluminum and Polymer
- Gearbox Reinforced: Standard V2 Shell
- Gearbox Type: Version 2
- Motor Type: Long Type Motor
- Sights included: Yes, Front and Rear
- Outer Barrel Construction: Two Piece Metal
- Metal Specifics: Most of gun
- Plastic Specifics: Furniture
- Scope Mount: Top Rail
- Sling Attachment: Front and Rear Option
- Spring Guide: V2 Metal Spring Guide
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Gear Specs: 3 Gear System / Standard
- Hop Up: Plastic 1 Piece Hop Up
- Piston Body: 15 Tooth Polycarb / 1 Steel Tooth
- Piston Head: Ported and Bearing
- Type of Spring: M110
- Wiring Harness: V2 to the Rear with Fuse
Instant Beast Mode for your Echo1
The Echo1 LiPo Battery & Charger Combo is fastest way to dramtically change the performance of your Echo1 airsoft gun. Safely charge the LiPoly battery using the Echo1 Balance Charger and install it to your AEG. You will instantaneously increase your rate of fire and experience longer playing times between charges.
The Perfect Magazine for your Echo1
High capacity magazines are a great way to hold a lot of BBs in one magazine. The only problem is the time it takes to wind those mags up. Echo1 has solved this with the Echo1 Zip Magazine. With a couple of tugs, you’re ready to go.
Destroy the Competition, Not Your Gun.
Cheap BBs will destroy your Echo1 airsoft gun. You’ve bought the best, why not use the best BBs available? Echo1 Match Grade BBs are made specifically for your Echo1 so you won’t have to worry about jams and shattered fragments destroying your inner barrel. Go get some!
Upgrade and replacement airsoft parts are available for purchase at the Echo1 Parts Shop
From air seal nozzles to outer barrels, the Echo1 Part Shop has the most complete selection of airsoft upgrade and replacement parts available. If you can’t find it in the store, simply request it and Echo1 will find it for you.