The AMD-65 is the latest to Echo1′s lineup of AEGs. Not being your traditional AK on the field, this gun stands out with it’s unique foregrip and folding stock. Some key features to point out is the shorter front end and folding stock. The front section uses a short ended outer barrel and gas block compared to other AK’s. Allowing room for maneuverability, this gun is great for close quarter environments. To increase the control while on the move there is a vertical tactical grip added to the bottom of the metal hand guard. On the back of the gun is the metal folding stock that is fitted with a rubber pad. The stock has a secure lock feature that must be pressed in while the stock is extended or folded over. With the locking feature the stock is secure while in use and still allows quick use if needed.
Constructed mostly out of metal the AMD-65 uses a steel body to keep the weight and feel of the gun very realistic. The inside is nothing but the best using upgrade parts to make this a field ready gun out of the box. Included in every AMD is a MadBull Blue hop up buckings giving players a pre-upgraded AEG.The gearbox uses 8mm steel bearings with steel gears giving the player a durable and efficient Airsoft gun. The piston is made out of polycarbon and has a re-enforced pick up tooth and the second tooth. An already trimmed AoE meshing and a ported piston head with bearings is already installed allowing the AMD to be one of the best built Airsoft gun out on the market.
- Model Number: JP-69MB
- FPS (Feet Per Second): 390
- Weight: 6.5lbs / 2.9 kg
- Feature: Compact metal body with folding wire stock
- Product Support: 30 day limited warranty
- Inner Barrel Length: 360mm
- Overall Length: 610/865 mm
- Barrel Caliber: 6.06mm
- Magazines Included: 2
- Magazine Capacity: 600
- Magazine Type: High Cap
- Recommended BB: .25g or Higher
- Power source: Battery
- Battery and charger included: Yes
- Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Ready: Yes
- Battery Included: 9.6v 1100 mAh Stick
- Battery Location: Upper portion of gun
- Battery Rate of Fire (Default Battery): 13
- Battery Rate of Fire with 8.4v: 10
- Battery Rate of Fire with 9.6v: 13
- Battery Rate of Fire 11.1 Echo1 LiPo: 17
- BB Caliber: 6mm
- Bearing Size: 8mm Steel Bearing
- Body type: Metal
- Gearbox Reinforced: Standard V3 Shell
- Gearbox Type: Version 3
- Motor Type: Short Type Motor (Standard)
- Sights included: Yes, Front and Rear
- Outer Barrel Construction: One piece metal
- Metal Specifics: 98% on gun
- Plastic Specifics: Motor Grip and Tactical Grip
- Scope Mount: None
- Sling Attachment: Left Side
- Spring Guide: Version 3 Metal Spring Guide
- Stock Type: Folding Wire Stock
- Gear Specs: 3 Gear System / Standard
- Hop Up: Plastic 1pc Hop Up with Madbull Bucking
- Piston Body: 15 Tooth Polycarb/ 1 Steel Tooth
- Piston Head: Ported and Bearing
- Type of Spring: M110
- Wiring Harness: V3 to the front with no fuse
Testimonials from Dealers
Instant Beast Mode for your Echo1
The Echo1 LiPo Battery & Charger Combo is fastest way to dramtically change the performance of your Echo1 airsoft gun. Safely charge the LiPoly battery using the Echo1 Balance Charger and install it to your AEG. You will instantaneously increase your rate of fire and experience longer playing times between charges.
The Perfect Magazine for your Echo1
High capacity magazines are a great way to hold a lot of BBs in one magazine. The only problem is the time it takes to wind those mags up. Echo1 has solved this with the Echo1 Zip Magazine. With a couple of tugs, you’re ready to go.
Destroy the Competition, Not Your Gun.
Cheap BBs will destroy your Echo1 airsoft gun. You’ve bought the best, why not use the best BBs available? Echo1 Match Grade BBs are made specifically for your Echo1 so you won’t have to worry about jams and shattered fragments destroying your inner barrel. Go get some!
Upgrade and replacement airsoft parts are available for purchase at the Echo1 Parts Shop
From air seal nozzles to outer barrels, the Echo1 Part Shop has the most complete selection of airsoft upgrade and replacement parts available. If you can’t find it in the store, simply request it and Echo1 will find it for you.