Desert Platform AEG for the Professional MilSim Player
Be different and buy your very own XCR-C Tan today for a fraction of the cost. With its sleek looks this Airsoft rifle is ready for desert combat. Be ready to get much attention as this AEG is like no other on the market.
Get Close to the Action With This Light Weight CQB Design
With the Tan XCR-C’s strong polymer body you can easily shoot and play without getting your arm tired. Unlike heavy Airsoft rifles you can focus on your aim and never lose sight of enemy targets.
Sturdy Up your Aim and Attach The Cool Included Vertical Grip
Included in every XCR-C Tan you’ll receive the most comfortable grip in Airsoft. With this nice short grip you can easily keep your rifle on sight when shooting enemy players. As an added bonus there is a hidden storage compartment built into the grip.
Go Semi or Full Auto on Airsoft Players
Set your rifle to semi or go all out with full auto. With a selector on the receiver you can easily switch to your preferred fire selection. Once your done playing simply set your selector to safe for another day of play.
- Model Number: JP-78
- FPS (Feet Per Second): 370
- Weight: 5lbs (2.3 kg)
- Features: Monolithic upper receiver
- Product Support: 30 day limited warranty
- Inner Barrel Length: 247mm
- Overall Length: 28.5 and 32 inches
- Barrel Caliber: 6.06mm
- Magazines Included: 2
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds
- Magazine Type: High Capacity
- Recommended BB: .25g or Higher
- Power source: Battery
- Battery and charger included: Yes
- Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Ready: Yes
- Battery Included: 9.6v 1500mAh
- Battery Location: Crane Stock
- Battery Rate of Fire (Default Battery): 16
- Battery Rate of Fire with 8.4v: 14
- Battery Rate of Fire with 9.6v: 16
- Battery Rate of Fire 11.1 Echo1 LiPo: 19
- BB Caliber: 6mm
- Bearing Size: 8mm
- Body type: Plastic
- Gearbox Reinforced: Reinforced Version 2
- Gearbox Type: V2 8mm
- Motor Type: Long standard
- Sights included: N/A
- Outer Barrel Construction: Two piece metal
- Metal Specifics: Outer barrel and buffer tube
- Plastic Specifics: Most of gun
- Scope Mount: Flat top optic rail
- Sling Attachment: Left side rear
- Spring Guide: Metal
- Stock Type: Crane stock
- Gear Specs: 3 standard steel gears
- Hop Up: Polycarbon
- Piston Body: Polycarb
- Piston Head: Ported
- Type of Spring: M110
- Wiring Harness: V2 wired rear with no fuse
Testimonials from Reviewers
Testimonials from Dealers
Instant Beast Mode for your Echo1
The Echo1 LiPo Battery & Charger Combo is fastest way to dramtically change the performance of your Echo1 airsoft gun. Safely charge the LiPoly battery using the Echo1 Balance Charger and install it to your AEG. You will instantaneously increase your rate of fire and experience longer playing times between charges.
The Perfect Magazine for your Echo1
High capacity magazines are a great way to hold a lot of BBs in one magazine. The only problem is the time it takes to wind those mags up. Echo1 has solved this with the Echo1 Zip Magazine. With a couple of tugs, you’re ready to go.
Destroy the Competition, Not Your Gun.
Cheap BBs will destroy your Echo1 airsoft gun. You’ve bought the best, why not use the best BBs available? Echo1 Match Grade BBs are made specifically for your Echo1 so you won’t have to worry about jams and shattered fragments destroying your inner barrel. Go get some!
Upgrade and replacement airsoft parts are available for purchase at the Echo1 Parts Shop
From air seal nozzles to outer barrels, the Echo1 Part Shop has the most complete selection of airsoft upgrade and replacement parts available. If you can’t find it in the store, simply request it and Echo1 will find it for you.