JAG Arms Extreme Processor Unit with wiring
Professionally made program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
It adds new ways of shooting, controls rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and low battery indication.
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox v.3 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
It can be used into guns type: AK, G36, SIG, FN FAL, MP5k,..
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 3
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons
- It preserves trigger mechanical lock in SAFE position
- Six new shooting modes, one of them is unique compared processor units located outside gearbox
- Adjustable burst (from factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S - 4S li-pol a 3S - 4S li-fe
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- Trigger gun is used for programming this device, motor vibrates as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are stored in processor unit memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection the battery
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi/Burst - Burst/Auto (unique fire mode only in this drop-in processor unit)
- Only for electric airsoft guns with gearbox version 3 with switch designed according the Tokyo Marui company. It couldn't be used for AUG guns.
- Versions with universal wiring, which are long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors
- On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation, length 400 mm to the motor and 600 mm to the battery. The blue wire 0.25 qmm (AWG24) with a length 300 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring.
- Designed for spring M180 and ROF 25bb/s. For higher load please use Extreme processor unit (it is outside gearbox)
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 14V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 11.1V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring
- With active braking in semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- In weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But it stops much faster with active brake
PACKING: Device with wiring, screw, pad for screw to keep device in position and installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but processor unit will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.